Much has been going on in my life over the past two weeks so I offer this summary:
- attending a wedding in San Francisco is fun. Buying new clothes in San Francisco for the wedding is even better.
- sharing this embarrassing story with a bunch strangers during the reception dinner = priceless.
- my nephew turned 21 last night. He was born on my first day of seventh grade and now he can legally drink. Crikey I’m old.
- I realize I haven’t shared much about the Ironman yet, but it will happen soon enough. I hope to get back to a more normal life after putting everything on hold for the Ironman. Here’s a very long and detailed teaser I started on my Triathlon blog.
- raccoons are cute critters, but damn are they ever noisy. A pack of four rummaged through our yard last night scaring all the cats and humans (me and my wife) within earshot.
- Seattle is making its way through the driest summer on record. Less than an inch of rain has fallen all summer long. Yes, less than one inch people.