- the average human farts 14 times a day. Me? 17 and yes I am counting.
- one typically wipes four times after pooping.
- 1/16 of an inch of snow is all it takes to cripple Seattle.
- I have an eight inch personality.
- I nibbled on a half gallon of Double Vanilla Dreyer’s ice cream.
- We received roughly three inches of snow at our house.
- I figured out what the term "virgin" meant in sixth grade.
- I haven’t been in a pool in over four weeks, easily the longest stretch without a swim since May of 2004.
- Four years: the amount of time I’ve been wearing my current glasses.
- Two: how many days left until I replace them with hip spectacles.
- 24: My most favorite show on tv.
Numbers are on my mind as Fox’s 24 starts a new season this Sunday and I couldn’t be happier. It’s one of my most favorite tv shows.
Once again I had a sweet post idea slip through my keyboard. It really sucks when you have a topic you think will be highly thought provoking and then you can’t remember it five minutes later. Must have been something about cats, kids, or porn. I can’t remember which one.