- Say I want to earn more money. Do you suppose I should quit my job and stand in the unemployment line in hopes of making more money?
- If I’m out of line like The Donald, would it make sense to keep yapping my trap?
- If you want to preserve the number of trees we have in our forests, would you augment tree cutting operations?
- If you’re not a bright guy and not well regarded by the American public, is it really good to tempt fate and go against the court of public sentiment?
- How do you slow the fatality rate in Iraq while simultaneously increasing the Iraqi U.S. troop count by 21,000 men and women?
George, what is up your ass man? Seriously, the public sent you a clear message in November about their displeasure with Iraq. I know you admitted some faults in your "war strategery" speech Wednesday night, but this troop increase makes zero sense. Even your own people are telling you this.
Increasing the troops is only going to increase the death toll of this most U.N.necessary war and weaken us where we need it most, here on our turf. What’s next, the draft, Somalia, Iran, Syria, Korea, or the gays?
Damn, I don’t like getting too political on my blog yet I felt compelled to bitch. This blog was started out of angst in the ashes of the 2004 election. I respect the people serving in the military and want to see them home now. In two months we will have been in Iraq for four full years and what do we have to show for it? A toppled and hanged Saddam? I’m so sick of this crap and sad how the death toll doesn’t even phase me. It’s time to get the hell out I say, exit strategy or not.